WITH A $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Bella Concepts Remodeling is a 11-year-old remodeling company for the south central PA area. Bella Concepts is looking to hire multiple candidates for skilled/lead carpenter positions to help grow our company.
Are you a qualified lead carpenter with experience in rough & finish carpentry, deck construction, bathroom or basement finishing, and working knowledge of electrical and plumbing fixture installation? Are you a team player who communicates clearly, works independently, and has a meticulous attention to detail? Bella Concepts is hiring! Full-time, medical/dental/vision and very competitive pay!
- Assigning and explaining tasks to the project team.
- Complete demo and up fit of station from bathrooms, ceilings, inside, and out.
- Maintaining accurate records of all work done by the project team.
- Performing all carpentry duties required, including both rough and finish carpentry.
- Supervising the company’s field carpenters.
- On a daily basis, inform the Production Manager of the progress of the project, including any customer concerns, problems, delays, etc.
- Insure company and customer satisfaction through professional appearance, expert workmanship and polite communication.
- Seek additional responsibility and guidance from company management employees as needed to enhance existing skills, learn new skills, and create potential for advancement within the company.
- Receive progress payments and final payment from the client upon completion of the project or as directed by the Production Manager.
- Qualifications and other Skills:
- Prior education or experience in the construction field.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Effective and responsive verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of construction methods and various trades such as demolition, framing, basic HVAC / Elec /
- Plumbing, underlayment, drywall hanging, taping and finishing, painting, flooring installation, finish carpentry
- (trim, case, base, shoe, crown, cabinet installation), window, door and siding installation.
- Full time
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Yearly raises
- Paid Holidays
- Employee paid time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Competitive pay
Please email your application to email@example.com